Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This one for famousjay...

Famousjay Wrote "WWJD: What would Jesse do if they did away with queue flexing and wanted previous employees back? Hmm.. I know what Kr5is would do. He'd move back from Denver to work in HT and be happy with us again...
.. But what would Jesse do?"

I make More money here even after paying for my own benefits I only have to drive 15 mins to get to work. I leave early on Fridays and get paided a full 40 hours. I take lunch when I want and for as long as I want. The boss buys us lunch about once a week. One Day I left Sick with 3 hours left in the day and guess what I was paid 40 hours for that week ... Most of the time my boss doesn’t care what I’m doing as long as the work gets done. So when the works over I watch movies, surf anywhere I want (NO I am NOT NOAH), Play on my GP2x, Download music.....

OR

I can go back to D3ntrix and make less money spend 2X as much on gas to get to work, If I leave early on a Friday I do not get paid 40 hours and If I dont hit 40 hours they will use a 4 hour chunk of PTO to make it up. If I’m 7 mins late 3 times I have to be afraid of losing my job. If i leave sick i have to use my PTO in 4 hour chunks. PLUS have the off chance that Queue Flexing could come back.....

The ONLY thing I Really Miss From D3ntrix is My Friends!!!!


So to answer WWJD? I would ......










Rather live on welfare then go back to work for D3ntrix. :)



So has anyone from High tech played Stepmania ? its a clone of DDR that is Open source.

No comments: