Friday, September 08, 2006

Victor Asked For it....

"Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work." (Office Space)

Most of last week i had about 4 inbound calls a day, Maybe 10 outbound, and they only last about 3 to 5 mins.

that ladies and gentlemen is my job :)


I would also like to let you know I have played a few playstation games on my GP2x its not the Best EMU of playstation, but playable with out sound at this point.

2 comments:

Gubi said...

I wonder if they would mind if you brought in a console. And if need be, borrow a vpci for video? You know, exact what Davin and all the others did when they were still here?

Mydinger said...

Good idea I’ll ask him tomorrow if it’s ok. I play my gamepark and hes ok with it. as long as the work gets done hee doesnt care much about what i do.