Friday, February 02, 2007

Yeah D3ntrix.....

D3ntrix called me up and made an offer that i could not resist to turn down....

$1*.00 (they asked me not to talk about it) an hour to take calls from my basement.
15 hours a week, 3 hours aday taking Core calls, they are Providing a computer, a phone, a router, and pay me for my inet.

I also bought a Sony (i know, i know am supporting the Evil Anti gamer Company) KDL 46S2010 46" BRAVIA S LCD 720p . I got it on sale for $1798.00 with no taxes and free shipping.
I LOVE IT, Gears of War is awsome in 720p and Zelda on my Wii is great in wide screen 480p.

2 comments:

Gubi said...

That is awesome. Congradulations to you on the second job. Specially if you are getting paid that good for it. I want a big screen TV so bad, I mean currently mine is a 32" which isnt bad, but I was a 50" or larger. Wicked awesome. Well, later

Eric said...

you just rubbed serveral dreams of mine right in my face

kudos to you